THE NESUTO STAY SAFE TRAVEL PROMISE
The Nesuto Stay Safe Travel Promise is our all-encompassing way of giving you complete peace of mind about your stay with us. Ensuring your continued safety and comfort is at the very heart of our promise.
To protect our guests and team members, Nesuto requires all guests 18 years and older to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence on arrival.
Nesuto’s flexible booking terms put you first, with cancellations up until 6pm on the day of your arrival without penalties. As part of this, there is no pre-payment required at the time of booking and you will be able to make complimentary changes to your booking while in-house*.
Not only do we want to give you peace of mind when booking on our flexible terms, we also want you to know your health and wellbeing is our highest priority. Nesuto Hotels and Apartment Hotels have always maintained the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene. Our Stay Safe Travel Promise gives you every assurance that your living space is a safe and welcoming environment, delivered by a team who are fully trained on these improved processes.
Under our Stay Safe Travel Promise, you can take comfort in the following cleanliness standards.
• Socially distanced check-ins and check-outs**
• Cashless transactions
• Perspex shields at guest facing counters **
• Hand sanitiser stations
• Increased attention to all high touch surfaces which are cleaned with antibacterial spray regularly throughout the day
• Physical Distancing
• Our restaurants are following government guidelines regarding social distancing, contact tracing and sanitisation of all items and surfaces, including menus
• Sanitisation records for public areas
• All recreation areas are open, and they are cleaned and sanitised to the highest standards
• Contactless in-room delivery
• COVID-19 signage around each hotel
* This is applicable to bookings of nine rooms or less only.
**Excluding New Zealand, in line with Government guidelines.
• Leaving rooms vacant for 48 hours after each check- out, where possible, and increased cleaning of high touch items in rooms
• Remote controls are sanitised and placed into a fresh bag after every apartment clean
• Removal of high touch items from rooms including pens, notepads, compendiums, decorative items and additional pillows and blankets
• High touch surfaces cleaned with antibacterial cleaner
• Sanitised key cards
• Contactless room cleaning and room service
MEETING ROOM SPACES
• Heightened sanitisation of all key high-touch points including telephones, remotes, light switches, cover or recess electrical outlets, tables, chair arms, flip charts and Nesuto Tool-Box items including pens, markers etc.
• Hand sanitiser stations
• Adherence to all State Government regulations around meeting and catering, in compliance with social distancing regulations.
The Nesuto Stay Safe Travel Promise is our commitment to the wellbeing, personal safety and comfort of our guests and our team.
NSW Government has updated Rules & Restrictions to protect the community.
In an effort to support our guests, Nesuto has waived cancellation charges.
Click here to find out more