EXPLORE THE LOCAL CULINARY DELIGHTS
Heading out for lunch or dinner? There are a great selection of restaurants and cafes around Tetra Serviced Apartments. Choose from a variety of cuisines and local delights.
Here are our suggestions:
Elliot Stables - Perfect if you're heading out to a show or film, Elliot stables is an upmarket dining hall that offers a variety of cuisines. Dine as a group in one of Elliot Stables restaurants, or pick a dish from different restaurants and meet your group in the middle!
Ginas Italian Kitchen - Rowdy Italian Dining located near Khyber Pass.
Da Vinci's Restaurant - If it is Italian you crave, but you're looking for somewhere a little quieter than Gina's - Da Vinci's Restaurant is a great option! Located just a few minutes from Waldorf Tetra, on City
Uptown Freehouse - Housed inside a historic Auckland building, this pub is a great place to sample craft beers and they've got a great menu of modern pub food - They've also got a great breakfast restaurant The Alley.
K' RD DINING
Vibrant K’ Rd (Karangahape Rd) is within walking distance and is home to a wide range of some of the coolest dining in the city. Take a walk down this bustling street and you will find Turkish, Indian, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and European options:
- Mexicali Fresh – Healthy Mexican kitchen serving delicious Mexican food and drinks in an upbeat casual setting.
- Sals Authentic New York Pizza – Secret family recipe from the streets of New York to Auckland, by the slice or by the box. Money back guarantee the ‘best pizza you’ve ever had’.
- Renkon – Japanese Donburi. Eat inside their intimate restaurant or take away. Great value for money.
- Coco’s Cantina – Rustic Italian in a small & stylish setting.
- Satya Southern Indian – Great south Indian cuisine.
- Verona Café – Funky little café serving contemporary NZ cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Little Turkish Café – Great kebabs and other Turkish food at a reasonable price.