Nesuto Apartment-Hotels FAQs
STAYING WITH US
Apartment style hotels offer self-contained accommodation, with separate bedrooms, plus kitchen and laundry facilities, and may not have some of the services of a traditional hotel, such as room service, daily housekeeping, and on-site restaurants or bars.
Travellers prefer apartment style hotels, which is a serviced-apartment style, for a number of reasons:
- Privacy & Escape - Separate bedrooms allow privacy and quiet from your travel mates. Weekly housekeeping services mean you will be left to sleep, without disturbance.
- Great Value - With rates comparable to traditional hotels, guests can save significantly on their food costs by utilizing our great kitchen facilities - rather than pricey room service or minibars.
- Spaciousness - Our apartments are much bigger than many hotel rooms - open plan living and separate bedrooms make our apartments much more usable than traditional hotel rooms.
- Less environmental impact - Guests who are conscious of their carbon footprint will delight in knowing they can do their bit by choosing a Nesuto Apartment-Hotel. We use refillable soap containers in our bathrooms in many of our properties - saving over 200,000 miniature soap and shampoo bottles from being created, every year! Self-catering means guests can shop to personal preference of ingredients for your meals, to limit plastic usage or to purchase locally made produce, just like you do at home.
- Weekly servicing uses less energy and cleaning products.
- Home Away From Home - All of the reasons above mean that apartments feel much more like home!
Many of our properties offer onsite parking, either complimentary or for a nominal fee. Please enquire with individual properties directly.
Please enquire with individual properties directly. We may not have the space available but can recommend you alternative parking sites.
Free internet (WiFi or cabled) is offered for all bookings made direct on the hotel’s website. Data limits may apply.
Nesuto Apartment-Hotels are committed to offering our guests peaceful accommodation. As such, we operate a no-noise policy after 10pm with a strict no-party policy. However, some of our properties have an onsite restaurant and meeting rooms which can accommodate private functions.
We do not offer Airport Transfers - To view our recommendation on getting to the properties please visit the individual property's Contact Us page.
Frequency of housekeeping service varies between each property and is dependent on the rate that has been booked at the time of booking. If you have a request for additional service, please specify when booking. Please contact our reservations team for more information.
We offer a small onsite gym at some of our locations. We can also offer recommendations to an offsite gym nearby.
Our properties vary and most have the capacity to store luggage items for guests for short periods. Should you have larger items please confirm directly with the property to ensure there is suitable space available.
Only service animals are permitted in Nesuto Apartment-Hotels.
CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT
What do I need to know?
Do I need to provide ID?
A valid photograph ID is required at check-in.
Are there any age restrictions?
All registered guests must be 18 years old or over.
Do I need to provide a bond?
A bond or security deposit is required at check-in and the amount varies per property and by the apartment type that has been booked. A credit card may be used as pre-authorisation to cover any damage or additional charges. This bond, if not used, is released on the day of check out. Please note that due to some bank’s processing times, it may take up to 30 days to release a pre-authorisation. Alternatively, a cash bond can be provided at check-in, which will be refunded on check-out (excluding any incidentals or damage charges, if applicable).
Can I check-in early and check-out late?
Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to hotel availability. In some instances, additional charges may apply. Please contact our reservations team for more information.
MAKING A BOOKING
Do I need a credit card to make a booking?
Yes, a valid credit card is required to guarantee your booking. If the rate you are booking required prepayment, this will be charged at the time of booking. Please note that if you are settling your account with a credit card, a transaction fee may apply (1.4% in Australia and 2% in NZ). You may choose to change the method of payment to cash or EFTPOS as these methods of payment do not attract this fee. Bookings made direct are also exempt from this fee.
What is the cancellation and amendment policy?
Cancellation fees depend on the rate you have booked. Please check the rate details on our website or your reservation confirmation for the cancellation policy that is applicable to you. Please contact our reservations team for more information.